- This book delves into a topic that many people can relate to – Introverts that need to network to advance their career but are not comfortable with the networking process.
- In fact, introverts can use their strengths to become very successful at networking and are more likely to concentrate on getting to know a select few people in a group rather than trying to meet everyone.
- The “3P’s” of networking are discussed – pausing, processing, and pacing.
- And finally, the book talks about the “platinum rule” of networking – Treat people as they wish to be treated.
- In summary, the book is a very good resource for anyone who wants to improve their networking skills but dislike the networking process.
For Get Abstract Link, click here